pretreatment system for biomass gas
pretreatment system for biomass gas is important equipment for biomass power plant. the system serves not only for dehydration, desulfurization, pressure regulation, removal of impurities, and safety protection, but also as a channel for gas transportation between fermenting tank and power generator.
biomass gas is flammable and explosive, so safety should be the first principle of design after which economic payback should be considered.
- inlet relative humidity: 100%rh
- inlet particle diameter: 30µm
- inlet gas h2s concentration:≤200ppm
- outlet temperature: ≤50℃
- outlet gas pressure: 35kpa
- outlet gas relative humidity: ≤80%rh
- outlet gas particle dimater: ≤3µm
- outlet gas siloxane concentration ≤10ppm